Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation
This class helped me learn the basic's of coding. It was fun to do different coding programs and seeing those codes create something. We learned different lessons every time still writing in our journals.

What I didn't like about this class was that there wasn't to much of a freedom to use the code and not much time to work on the code. Also how you always moved me even though I wasn't the one to be talking.

MORE FREE TIME, it can get repetitive in this class and allow the good students to listen to music. It could be seen as a reward and allow the students want to do their work more.

 A highlight in this class was using scratch to create something. Maybe if I had more of an experience with scratch I could have made something better. It was fun to see what I could make with the codes.

I did try my best in this class, yes there were times where I forgot my notebook, but I still wrote down my goals. ( by the way I have like 315 goals I have completed a quarter of them.)

Yes I do read my goals. Maybe not five mins exactly ,but I do. Sometimes I don't feel like reading all the goals so I read the ones that are important and that's it.

I am committed to be a CTR person maybe not 100% but I still try. Its really hard especially when people are the CTW. You want to help but end up being a CTW for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment